Leaders Charlie Worrick and Leonard Klein
Board Liaison Len Klein
Mission and purpose:
To maintain all aspects of the building and grounds of UCC.
Assist the Minister and Board of Trustees in maintaining the physical integrity and appearance of the Church building as to
provide our community with a safe, inviting environment for our spiritual community.
1. Set Heat and AC for Sunday Services and weekly settings.
2. Maintain lighting integrity (interior and exterior)
3. Provide set up for services, (tables chairs, lights, coffee etc.)
4. Maintain grounds and parking lot. (includes lawn mowing in summer and snow removal, ice melt in winter)
5. Secure and coordinate professional services if required (plumbers, electricians, heating and cooling, carpenters etc.)
6. Maintain and organize storage areas.
7. Repair what is broken, in house if possible.
8. Help planning and building special projects (ie: new doors and windows, shelves, stained glass box, repainting, etc.