Charlie Worrick, Team leader
Board Liaison, Len Klein
General: To provide technical support and infrastructure for worship services and all other events and/or classes, concerts and workshops at UCC. To help create a spiritual environment for the experience of awakening and transformation of our members and guests, and to extend our message through video presentations and social media on the internet.
- Construct PowerPoint scripts for service.
- Participate in service set up and rehearsal.
- Refine and edit (if necessary) PowerPoint script during service.
- Monitor and maintain audio system during service.
- Record service for CD and Video distribution.
- Control lighting in the sanctuary during service.
- Close and secure equipment after service.
- Process video for website and YouTube channel.
- Maintain audio/visual library of past services and music, and maintain PowerPoint library of frequently used scripts and lyrics.
Vision for future expansion of duties:
Assist in creating A/V productions for promotion of UCC.
Assist in upgrading and maintaining audio/visual equipment.
Providing audio technician services for concerts at UCC.*
*(with possible compensation)