Sunday Services 10:00 am 147 Walton Ave., Hyannis, MA 02601
Read the April message from our Spiritual Leader, Rev. Tony Cryer Here
Welcome to Unity on Cape Cod
If you are new to our spiritual community, we want you to know that you are a welcome guest. Wherever you are on your spiritual journey, you have found a safe and loving place.
Unity offers a philosophy that is spiritual, love-based.
- We provide practical teachings that help people discover and live their spiritual purpose and potential.
- We help people have a stronger connection to God every day.
- We empower people to live abundant and meaningful lives.
- We honor all paths of God.
- We believe in making a positive difference in the world.
- We believe in being a positive example and role model for others.
Did you miss last week’s service? Watch our latest Sunday service here
Earth Day Celebration April 22, 10:00 am
This Sunday we will have a very special Earth Day Celebration with The Sparks Kids, Martha Powers and Special Musical guests, StoweGood. We will be planting the seeds of spiritual growth and environmental awareness, as well as honoring the healing journey of ourselves, our planet and all living beings who share this sacred place with us.
Watch our Unity on Cape Cod video
Clean Up Day
Please join us Saturday April 28th at 9:00 AM to tidy up the grounds. Bring whatever garden tools you have. Water and healthy snacks would be a great help!!!
Sturdy trash bags will help emensely.
Redesigning and creating a new look for the grounds is a BIG project but we shall take our time and enjoy the process.
See you on the 28th.
The ABC’s of being part of the Joyful Gardening Team
- A Arrive at Clean Up Day, April 28th at 9:00 AM with garden tools and trash bags.
Adopt a garden area to nuture and keep tidy.
- B Bring water and healthy snacks to Clean Up Day.
Buy a bud vase or a bunch of cards at the Joyful Gardening Fundraiser April 15th after service.
Buy a grass or other perennial for a garden area.
Bring a plant from your garden to add to Unit’s gardens.
- C Collect shells, stones, and other beach items to help complete our gardens’ CAPE style designs.
If you would like to join the Team contact Linda Baker.
Thanking you in advance,
What first drew you to Unity and what compelled you to keep coming back?
What would you like to bring to our future?
Please submit your story here. We will display some of these treasured stories on the BLOG on this website, in the Sanctuary or in Friendship Hall.